- This event has passed.
Walk to the Moon Challenge
April 1 - April 30Free
NE SciFest is challenging everyone in Nebraska to show their love of science by participating in a 30-day exercise challenge that will collectively take us to the moon. The challenge will start April 1, and end on April 30. Any type of exercise will count (miles, minutes or steps) and ALL exercise will be converted into steps for the challenge. The challenge is going to take all our effort as it will require us to cover 238,855 miles or 477,710,000* steps.
Collectively, Nebraska, we can do it!
*Based on the average of 2,000 steps per mile.
How to submit your steps:
- Download the Challenge Runner App
- Register (if you haven’t already)
- Scan the QR Code to enroll in our challenge
- Start tracking
- Go to the link below on April 1: https://www.challengerunner.com/enroll/4266ay-41fw
- Upload your steps weekly or daily in the browser.