Join us at the 2015 Nebraska Science Festival Expo and showcase fun and engaging hands-on learning opportunities for school-aged children -- it's a great way to promote science and its impact in our everyday lives.
The Expo will be held April 16-18 from 8:30 am to 2 pm at The Durham Museum and The Strategic Air & Space Museum. The Expo on April 18 at The Durham Museum will be held from 9 am to 1pm. It’s expected to attract up to 2,000 plus visitors, so be prepared for a busy day!
Things to consider
- Decide what you’ll offer. Consider an activity or demonstration that is unique, dramatic, unusual, and that really showcases science.
- Is the activity appropriate for families and people of all ages?
- Is your activity “kid-friendly” and “hands-on?” Are there special logistical considerations? Safety concerns?
- Will you need electricity or special equipment?
- Who will staff the booth? (please keep in mind the booth must be staffed at all times)
- There is no charge for the booth but materials are provided at your own expense.
- It is recommended you commit to TWO days of the Expo.